This post summarises the changes that have been implemented in version 3.2.6 of enterO.
- Add support for maximum family non member race fee
- Bugfix: Fix Discount fees being assigned to wrong Race Group
Add support for maximum family non member race fee (#150)
A number of variations of non member participation fees have been implemented in enterO however up until now a maximum family non member levy per race has not been supported.
To implement this, a new module has been created that will (in a future release) handle all non member levy fees. Initially this module is not a full implementation and so each event is configurable whether the old or new non member calculations are used, defaulting to using the old.
The new non member fee processing currently supports the following:
- Individual fees (including both individuals and team members)
- Maximum family race fee (maximum amount family member will be charged per race)
- Single fee flag (the fee will only be charged once no matter how many races are entered)
Bugfix: Fix Discount fees being assigned to wrong Race Group in Event Report (#149)
For Oceania 2024, the Event Report incorrectly assigned discounts to the wrong race group. While the totals were all correct, the split between race group was not with some Taranaki discounts being incorrecly allocated to the Auckland race group.
This has been fixed so that we now always use the Race Group that has been assigned to the fee.
Additionally, the Event Report details tab now displays $0.00 in the total column if no fee is to be paid. This may happen if a voucher has been applied to the entry or if the only competitor is a child with no entry fee applied.