This post summarises the changes that have been implemented in version 3.0.9 of enterO.
- Only allow competitor deletion from current entry
- Fix Out of Memory error in Oceania chart display
- Add support for OESoftware v12
- Fix PHP warning in hourly chart
Only allow competitor deletion from current entry (#72)
Security update that ensures that you can only delete a competitor from the current entry.
Fix Out of Memory error in Oceania chart display (#78)
Triggered by setting an entry status to
Confirmed in entry reconciliation without ever submitting the entry. This had the side effect of leaving the submitted date column at its default which ended up producing an out of memory error when viewing charts in production. While the chart did display in development (as there was more memory available), the data was incorrectly displayed.
The fix for this problem includes the following changes:
- If an admin user changes an entry’s status to either Submitted or Confirmed and the submitted date is not already set, we set it to the current time
- Charts default the submitted date to 1970 if not set and display Not set (not expected to ever happen now)
- Entry summary displays Not set for submitted date if not set (not expected to ever happen now)
- Data is now ordered by date in all chart queries
The chart is now correctly displayed after applying the fixes:
Add support for OESoftware v12 (#56)
enterO now supports the updated entry CSV file format (for both normal and score events) introduced in OESoftware v12.
This applies to entry downloads only
Note that while you can also select
OE12 CSV for Class and Club, they will be output in the
OE2010 CSV format.
Fix PHP warning in hourly chart
Maintenance update to remove PHP warning from logs.